Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Monday working from home in Blenheim

 Hi,

The working from home in Blenheim day was quite successful - unless you talk to one of my colleagues who took the brunt of my isolation at the end of the day when we pinged messages back and forth like I was craving human attention.

Doesn't sound like me.

More feijoas

Col got more feijoas from their tree.  One was easily the size of a pear.  And I did eat lots of them.  Again.

WFH with feijoas in the background

Went out to lunch to Catalyst with Col.  I like that place.  Back home to finish the working day.

Walk after work

Went for a walk after work with Iona.  We collected walnuts and scuffed through fallen leaves.  I learned about the gingko tree.  Oldest tree in the world.  I thought it was conifers.  Turns out wikipedia says they are both the oldest trees.  Yeah - left me confused too.

It's an old tree.  

Feet in leaves

Leaves to the horizon

We peer at the pretty trees

Iona heads towards a ginkgo tree

Fan shaped leaves means gingko



This rose had a gorgeous perfume

More feet in leaves

Back home to have tea and watch a movie before bed.  Didn't sleep quite as well as usual.  But up at 5am for spin.

Spin this morning

I have weirdly agreed to swimming before work tomorrow morning.  That should be interesting.  We shall see.

Have a good day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment