Tuesday, January 11, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Oh - I took no photos yesterday.  Must have been the shock of being back at work.  But I had a good day - the weather was still warm.

After work I headed to physio.  Kara is so good at what she does - I feel in very safe hands.  But I had to admit to being slack of late with my exercises.  So now I have been told off and my next appointment is in 3 or 4 weeks to see progress.

I did the exercises last night.

The other thing of note is I have really hurt my foot.  My right foot on the top of it is so sore. I am keeping an eye on it to see if it gets better.  So far it is possibly getting worse.  Hahah.  Oh dear.

Headed home and cooked tea for us all (Buddha bowls).  Somehow they all turned out more scrumptious than usual.  Toby and I watched Jungle Cruise while we ate tea.  It's on Disney+ and has Dwayne Johnson in it.  Good way to spend our evening.

Up for bus in this morning.  A bit of light rain around.  Still fairly warm though.

Have a good day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment