Wednesday, January 26, 2022

The Tuesday working from home under red traffic light setting

 Hi,

A day working from home - not in a lockdown anymore.  Most businesses are open so long as they meet the vaccines passport requirements, face coverings (proper masks now) and distancing.

But our workplace has asked us to work remotely for health and safety reasons.  With that in their minds, they have also told us we can't train for dragon boating.  So, for now, we're not training in a boat.  I am going to continue strengthening the muscles we use for paddling in the gym with Quentin.  But for now - that is all.  

Yes, I am sad as I really enjoy the training.  But also - it is totally a fair call on the part of my employer.

At the end of yesterday Mike dropped me and Ange into town and we collected her car from her mechanic - and headed to Willis St for a workout.  Great fun!  Ange is so strong.

She dropped me home after a quick shop at Thorndon New World and I had a yummy bread roll for tea and then off to bed.

Hope your day is a good one.


Love,

Angela 


No comments:

Post a Comment