Friday, January 21, 2022

The Thursday with gym after work with Ange

 Hi,

Another busy day in the office yesterday.  But at least after the frantic morning, the afternoon was a little more civilised in terms of meetings.  Some gaps between.  And the last one finished early.

Headed off to the Willis St gym with Ange at 4.45pm.  We spent some time on a machine that might be called an elliptical.  Arms and legs.  It was actually quite good fun with the Australian Open on TV right in front of me.

Then Ange and I did some of the machines.  Back, shoulders and arms.  Good fun.  Headed back to work to collect our stuff and then home.

Cooked spag bol for Toby as he wanted it one last time before he leaves.  He said it was good.  But due to my stand on being a vegetarian - I can no longer taste test the bolognese sauce before I dish it up.  I need a taster now.  Hahahah.  Still - he was happy.  Said if he had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of his life, it might be my spag bol.  So - there's a resounding bit of praise for at least one thing I cook.  Hahah.

Tidied with Mike before bed.  We thought we'd go through our bed linen in the linen cupboard and give Toby sheets for his bed.  Oh dear.  Mike was throwing away stuff with gusto.  I didn't want mismatched pillow cases left behind with the sheets we kept.  Like last time!  :-p  In the end, it was all too much for me.  Mike and Toby were laughing at my squeals as another handful of pillow cases got launched to the "throw away" pile.  Mike had this smug look on his face as he said:  why would you even buy new sheets when we have all these?

Yep.  Checked out for my sanity at that point.  Had a good sleep though.  I was so tired.  I think it is the relentless work this week and nothing to do with my booster I had on Tuesday.

I did sneak a peek into the cupboard this morning.  It is much tidier.  But I did not check all the sheets had matching pillow cases.  Something for another day?  Hahahah.

Weekend is exciting.  A long one here for Wellington anniversary.  We take Toby back to Chc.  Woot.  Road trip!

Have a great weekend.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment