Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Tuesday with more work

 Hi,

Good luck for your exam today, Mike.

No photos again.  Second day back at work and for a while there I could barely remember I had been on any holiday.  But the moment passed, and the good feelings came back.  Hahah.  All good still.

Off for an x ray today with Kara for my foot.  Let's see if it is anything I need to worry about.  

Ange was heading home at the same time as me so I got a lift with her.  Way better than the bus.  And Barb threw her bike in the back and got a lift too.  :-)

No one was home when I got in.  Mike was still studying and Toby was out with his mates.  I had a chill time until Mike got in.

It was Tyler's last night at their house.  She heads to her uni accommodation today (Wednesday).  What a huge day for them in Sydney.  Big changes.  I am excited for them.  Toby has certainly changed since he went to uni.  For one thing, he will eat most things we give him now.  :-)

Busy day at work - today and tomorrow.  Plus I have that x ray appointment.  Mind you, maybe my foot is getting better.  I just hit it by accident and it was nowhere near as sore as yesterday.  Oohhh.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment