Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Wednesday in red light setting

 Hi,

Another day in red setting.  I think it is here to stay for quite a while.  The reports I heard on modelling this morning on the radio indicated case numbers in the 10s of thousands by mid Feb.

My plan is:  stay at home.

Sleeping Moxley

Our day was pretty chill.  We didn't leave the house.  After work, Mike made tea (salad from leftover vegetables) and it was actually really good.  With two boiled eggs for me.

Slept well.  And up for a day at home once more.  Went to Unichem in Lambton Quay this morning as support for someone getting a booster shot.  Saw protestors outside the Beehive as we drove home.  I wanted to let them know I would actually get my 4th, 5th... 10th booster as needed.  I always line up for a flu shot each year.  This is no different.  Gimme, gimme.

Back to the grind.  The rain has let off and we have sunshine now.  Nice.

Have a good day.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment