Thursday, January 13, 2022

The Wednesday with our first dragon boat training session

 Hi,

Went out at lunch time to see Kara for an assessment on my foot.  Actually, Wednesday saw it hurt far less that it had been the days prior.  But still super tender to the touch.  So now I have an x ray appointment Friday morning.

Sigh.

I hope it is nothing.

The day had brightened to a fantastic evening.  So the first dragon boat session was in super warm, pleasant conditions with barely a swell in the harbour.

Iced latte at work

We did a reasonable session - getting the hang of it all again.  I feel like I have done something this morning with a pleasant warmness to my shoulders.

Dragon boat training

My foot seemed to escape any pain which was super lucky.  Yay.  I had to run back to a meeting when we finished.  And we were later than usual as we practised a rescue tow from the rescue boat.  And I think it was good they had a practise.  :-p

I sat through the meeting with wet clothes.  Fortunately Mike came in to collect me and Barb.  We dropped her home and then Mike made me a scrumptious bread roll for tea.  Perfect for 8.30pm and just needing something quick and filling before bed.

Asleep pretty quick.  Woken by an earthquake at 11.50pm.  5.8 but deep under Stratford. So hopefully no damage anywhere.

Back to sleep immediately.

Big day at work today.  So many meetings.  Groan.  But nothing after work - so yay for that.  I can pack for the weekend.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment