Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Wednesday with spin with Ange

 Hi,

No photos of my day yesterday.  How sad.  But I did do something new.  Went with Ange from work to the gym and did a spin class with her.  I haven't been for a while - maybe some time before Christmas.  But it was a quiet class.  

We drove over from work and parked opposite the gym.  Class started at 5.30pm and we got stuck in.  Ange managed it well.  I got nice and hot.  We hope to have more of those together.

Ange took me home and I tootled around the house, tidying up and putting laundry on.  Didn't feel like cooking so Toby ordered sushi for us all.  That was yummy!

Mike got home after his run and ate his sushi. He's hooked in to a regular "5k and a pint" on meetup. Looks like Wednesday is running day for him now.

We watched a movie together - the 3 of us on the couch.  Went a bit later than I wanted.  But - off to bed and a good sleep.

Up for PT session with Quentin.  Dead lift day.  Nice.

Enjoy your Thursday.


Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment