Friday, January 14, 2022

The Thursday with packing for the weekend

 Hi,

Big, long day at work yesterday.  But it was made way easier by catching a lift home with Ange.  Phew.  Got home and packed for my weekend down south.

Desk delivered iced latte

Ange also delivered an iced latte to my desk in the morning when I was in constant meetings.  Awesome service.

Mike also packed when he got home last night (Thu night) and this morning we've decanted our bags from the house to the van.  He's off tramping with Janine this weekend.  Jumbo Holdsworth day trip.  12 hours walking.  Wow.

Dave and I represent

For future reference, the van does not fit under TSB arena.  Noted.

I am representing today with Dave at work.  Hahahah.  Go the Gunners!

Big weekend away.  Maud Island with Iona and Andrew tomorrow.  Sweet.  Toby has the house and cats.

Take care.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment