Tuesday, March 22, 2022

The Monday back at work at home

 Hi,

Happy birthday to Sally today.  Tuesday.  Woot!

After a long day in the office (but at home) Mike and I were rather tuckered out at the end of it all.  We have had a chocolate pudding sitting around waiting to be eaten so we finally did that.

Gold dusted chocolate pudding

The whole kitchen was covered in sparkles

Cat and Mike were both intrigued

It had this wee packet of gold dust so Mike opened and sprinkled it over the pudding.  And lots of particles drifted into the air.  Smudge was very amused and ended up sparkling like a Twilight cat.  As did Mike.

It was pretty good eating.

And I had a negative RAT

I also feel slightly off - so I took a RAT.  Mike thinks I needed to poke the swab in further.  But the watery eyes were enough for me thanks.  Negative.  But this morning (Tuesday) I still feel slightly off colour.  So I will assess.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment