Tuesday, March 8, 2022

The Monday with working from home

 Hi,

My Monday is heralding the tone for the remainder of the week - busy, busy, busy.  But at least there is little time for wallowing in the news:  covid, Ukraine, supply chain, staff shortages.  You name it:  you can get sucked down any rabbit hole you like.  But - got no time for that.  :-o

Smudge came for a smooch

She settled down for pats

In some amazing news, Smudge came for a pat while I was working.  She never does that.  Moxley sometimes does it to Mike and a little to me.  But yesterday Smudge spread her love around.  I did hear some upsetting news so I like to think she knew I need some calming patting time.

Big hunting spider

On our way to getting chillies of some sort

I noticed when we went out at lunchtime that our chilli plant looks ready to produce some goodness.  What sort of goodness is anyone's guess.  We got this plant from Roanne and she loves anything super hot.  It might be inedible.  Hahah.

We popped into our local Mitre10 for some provisions at lunchtime.  Mike forgot his phone with the list and his vaccine pass so he left me to find things while he ducked back for it.  We got a few things - mainly to fix the spouting drip.

Moxley got me with her claws

Also got a pic of the claw marks from Moxley on my hand.  I played the monsters under the sheet game while I made the bed on Sunday and used too thin a layer.  She went full on with her claws on that monster.  Ouch!

Went to bed and had a pretty good sleep.  Up for my online session with Quentin.  Tough one today.  But he made it fun like usual.  Made me take another look when I saw an elephant working out.

Quentin puts an elephant filter on me during our online PT session

Toot!

Right.  The day is a bit damp and grey.  I do have a lunch date with someone in the team at La Cloche lined up.  Sweet.

Have a good one.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment