Tuesday, March 1, 2022

The Monday at work

 Hi,

After work, Mike and I headed to Otari Wilton bush for our walk.  I had seen a pic from someone saying they had seen a long-finned tuna (eel) in the stream in the bush here, under a bridge.  So I was saying this to Mike as we crossed our first bridge.  Looked in - saw no sign of a tuna.

Out for our walk

Pumpkin cat

Smudge lounging in the sun

But I looked into the stream as we walked - and there in a pool, I spotted the tuna!  Wow - so exciting!  We took some pics of it.

Tuna in the stream

We watched it moving through this pool

Continued through to the flax clearing and up to Chartwell Drive to walk back to Countdown and grab some essentials.  Iced coffees!

Back home and off to bed.

Tuesday sunrise blush

Up Tuesday morning - March already.  Walked down to the park to have my PT session online with Quentin.

Iona mentioned in a text that she and Col were looking to pick up their new greyhound.  Ooohhh.  Exciting times down south today.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment