Thursday, March 17, 2022

The Wednesday with a lunch at a cafe and an evening at Te Papa

 Hi,

Wednesday was quite the varied day.  I met Laura from work at lunchtime at Chillax.  Enjoyed a lovely lunch with her there.  Caught up on things.  So good to see her.

At Chillax with Laura

Hi Laura!

Back home and a rainbow alert from the neighbours sent me out to take a photo.  I missed the most brilliant stage - but still.  Lovely to see rainbows at any time.

Rainbow

Then off to Te Papa with Mike for the Friends of Te Papa session on the history of the motor trade industry in Wellington.  I can't wait to wander around the area near Te Papa looking for evidence of the old buildings. I was there to write an article about it for the Friends of Te Papa group - and look here I am in "print".

Last night's Te Papa session

Back home - but dropped Mike in town for a going away for a friend of his.  I chilled out.  And then Andrew collected Mike from town after he finished work and dropped him off home.  Yay for that!

Up Thurs morning to cooler temperatures and the threat of rain. So we did our session with Quentin inside at home.  Particularly tortuous starting exercise.  When Mike did his - I took a pic.


Thurs morning PT torture

If the neighbour sees us, she will really start to wonder.

Update on Tessa:  she is negative again and both her and Toby are back at uni.

Have a lovely day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment