Tuesday, June 27, 2023

The Monday with Spin after work

 Hi,

My day was busy (completely predictable statement) and I had fun with Moxley. She has trained Mike to feed her early by batting his headphones off him if it gets close to 5pm. She was cheeky enough to do it with me.

Readers - I did not give in. I left for Spin at 5.40pm and Mike got in at 6pm and fed them then. No need to reward that bad behaviour. Is there, Mike?

4pm and she starts lurking

Getting closer to me

4.30 and now she's batting at my headphones

Spin 6pm

Spin was good. Hard. Tracey is back from her long leave (the instructor). And she runs a tough Spin class.

The new shelves - look at that clear workbench

As I got home from Spin, I did take a pic of the shelves I built at the weekend. Quite chuffed.

I had also made a slow cooker meal at lunch time and it was ready when I got home. Roasted eggplant, zucchini and capsicum with a bechamel sauce and tomato sauce. It was pretty good. Would eat again.

Watched a few old episodes of Katering Show. Laughed my head off. And went to bed.

Up early to ride in. PB in bench with Quentin this morning. I did 2 reps at 40kg. Well, one rep at 40kg. Tried 42.5 and had to get help from Quentin. Then tried another 2 reps at 40. Got one. Then the third one needed Quentin to help. But the two I did felt good.

So, I am pretty chuffed.

Hope your day is a good one.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment