Tuesday, June 13, 2023

The Monday with working from home

 Hi,

After a hard day at work, I fed the cats and drove down the hill to Spin. I missed Mike by 4 mins. He was bussing home to head out for a night run. But he got stuck inside. Probably by a cat.

Spin with Juliet

Spin was good. Some sneak preview of Jan 2024. The mic died halfway - so I did everything by just following actions. Could not hear a thing. She probably should have turned down the music volume if she meant her shouts were to work.

Anyway, popped in to get some urgent cheese block from New World on my way home. And just happened to notice the Lewis Road iced coffee on special, so 5 of those happened to find their way into my trolley.

I did not go just to buy iced coffee. 

Nope.

Anyway, home to meet Mike. And we cooked tea. Venison steak, mash and broccoli (that I had purchased, as a matter of urgency).

Off to bed. Up early (5.30am) to ride in for PT with Quention. Deads: 62.5kg 4 x 5. Not too shabby.

Day at work in town. Spin after work. And hopefully some iced latte in my near future.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment