Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The Tuesday with not much

 Hi,

So I do not have any data and my phone can't connect to WiFi at work. That means no pics. You will have to imagine my iced latte at work yesterday.

Busy day at work. Juliet was going to Spin with me afterwards, but got waylaid by drinks. Mike was WFH, so he said I should totally go straight home and enjoy the evening with him. And the cats.

Sounded pretty good. And with no data, I could not join the Spin class. So... off home I rode.

Got home and Mike made steak, mash and broccoli. Yep - same as last night and just as delicious. Then off to bed. Mike was asleep in minutes - by the time he woke at 6am this morning I think he had 11 hours sleep! Power sleeping.

I couldn't sleep. So turned my Kindle back on at 10.15 and read until midnight. Up for brekkie today with Khemry and Kate - and Mike. He's off to see Quentin.

Spin after work today. Sweet.

Then home.

I hope you have a fantastic day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment