Monday, June 26, 2023

The weekend with me in Wellington and Mike in Ohakune

 Hi,

I had a weekend to myself, really. Mike worked from home on Friday and then headed away after work for his weekend in Ohakune. By all accounts (his) he had a great time. Good walking and good company. And... a lot of Bollywood singing and dancing. Okay! Cool!

Me, Moxley and my book

At the gym with Sally

Saturday saw me leisurely wander out to the Hutt to meet Sally at the gym for her first non-PT gym session. The Focus wouldn't open, but fortunately once I got into it, it started just fine. And it seemed to be okay for the rest of the day. Phew.

Hmm - need to stick my bottom out more

I stayed for tea at Sally and Andrew's place and we watched some Deadloch. And then home to watch the Super Pacific rugby final between Crusaders and Chiefs.


Snow sealed Mike's boots

Mike enjoys a sunny walk on the viaduct

Sunday saw me get stuck into some tasks around the house. Sorted out Mike's boots and put his tramping gear away in the garage. Built some new shelves to tidy up the workbench more. Yes - I used power tools!

Mike got home earlier than I thought - around 5pm or so. We watched the latest episode of Deadloch and did some washing and wandered off to bed.

Up for his PT session Monday morning and I am WFH. Spin after work for me.

Have an awesome week. It is my busiest week as we run up to planning for the coming quarter. Ooohhh.

Have a great week.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment