Friday, June 30, 2023

The Thursday with Spin after work

 Hi,

Finally sleeping much better - woot! Caught up with Ana and Mike at work yesterday. Ana just started at Flick - next to our work. They have just bought a caravan for their adventures.

Work iced latte with Ana

I went to Spin after work. 60 mins there. Then walked back to work and rode home. Mike had tea ready for me - haloumi and egg pie. It was good.

Friday work iced latte for planning day. I do need a bucket of it to get me through

Last night's Spin

Up for planning day at work. Here's hoping it all goes well. Although a guest speaker has just told me they are sick and can't make it. I reckon I can cover that.

The weekend beckons with a cold snap all over the country. Brrrr. Park run and gym tomorrow. And maybe Epuni work. A film. Dinner out with work mates via a roadie to Paraparaumu to collect someone. Let's see what else transpires.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment