Thursday, June 29, 2023

The Wednesday with working from home

Hi,

I think it was good to WFH, to be honest. Mike had a meeting after work and was home late. I was already tucked into bed.

But I did make biscuits, make a pie for tea, and chatted to Toby (and Tessa) for a while. Mum seemed to have a good day for her birthday. She was out and about.

Wednesday morning was lovely with fog in the valley

I made chocolate cornflake biscuits

And haloumi and egg pie

I did sleep much better last night. Up early to ride in. PT session with Quentin. 67kg deads. 4 x 4. Or 4 x 5. Something like that.


Lifted a heavy thing Thursday morning

Enjoyed the sunrise this morning too

Lovely morning. I am also working tomorrow. Planning day for the coming quarter. Enjoy your day!

Love,

Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment