Thursday, June 22, 2023

The Wednesday with dinner out for Mike's birthday

 Hi,

Mike gave me a surprise at work yesterday - two Lewis Road iced coffees. Wow! Awesome start to the day.

Got work delivery of Lewis Road iced coffee. Mmmm - thank you

Mike made me an iced latte at work

When I went to the Z cafe with Nichole (new at work), the normal barista was away. But I knew Mike was trained and he was there - so I asked him to show me how to make the coffee. Easy as, bro. It is almost like ours at home. Just need to know the right button to push. Things like the automatic tamper.

Caught up with Gray for lunch - Barb invited me along when he said he was around. And it was such a gorgeous day we went out to eat our sushi in the sun.

He is doing well. Caught up with Sam's news too (wedding in a few weeks in Bali!).

Lunch with Barb and Gray

Mr Go's for tea

After work, Mike and I walked to Mr Go's and met Sally and Andrew there. And we had a delicious dinner - lots of shared plates. And I had a Chengdu Dreaming - lychee flavoured mocktail. Mum would have loved it.

Ubered home. Fed the starving cats. And off to bed. Up for bus in and PT session. Deads 65kg 4 reps x 5 sets. Ooshh.

Long work day - but lunch with Sally (from my old work) as a huge highlight. Sweet! 

Weekend for me soon. Mike is away to Ohakune (yes, again) so I am #1 cat feeder. They will love me.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment