Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The Tuesday with lots of gym and cycling

 Hi,

Okay - no idea what I have included in previous blog posts and what I have missed. I finally am on WiFi and have connectivity to my phone and hence my pics.

Cat smothering

Margies Monday with Maureen

Yesterday I rode home after work and made a quick tea for me and fed the cats before Mike got home after his ski tipple evening. Then we enjoyed a bath and relaxed before bed. Lovely.

Up for a ride in - and it was the absolutely most stunning morning here in the best wee capital city. No wind. No clouds. I bumped into Maureen at the bike shed. She gave me a hard time. No - not about my terrible hair. Mainly because I hadn't opened the bike shed door fast enough for her. Hahahah.

Okay - what the heck has happened to my hair???

This is what happens ^^ when you shower at home, shove a bike helmet on, then ride like the wind to town.

Magic morning

Wellington streetscape

Pravda iced latte
I met Tiffany and Jenny C at Pravda for brekkie. It was lovely to catch up. Tiffany left over a year ago, I reckon. And Jenny has her last day this Friday! 

I hope they stay in touch.

And it is birthday dinner night tonight for Mike. Mr Go's. Yum! 6pm. Looking forward to that.

Have an awesome day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment