Wednesday, June 28, 2023

The Tuesday with two gym sessions and drinks with Anne

 Hi,

Happy birthday today to my Mum. Miss you - love you lots.

Had a few iced lattes on Tuesday. Probably a little too much. Hahah. Did enjoy my Cuckoo one with Adnan - thank you, my friend.

Manic Lewis Road iced latte pic

Thank you, Adnan, for the best Cuckoo iced latte

Lunch gym with Juliet

Also got back to the gym at lunch time with Juliet. Bench and squats. Good fun. Saw Matt on the machines when we finished up.

Back to work and stayed in my bike shorts. Even for the drinks with Anne next door at Bin44. Hahah. Left there and rode home with just a sprinkling of raindrops.

Fed the cats. Mike got home from drinks with Andrew and Josh. And off to bed.

Poor sleep for me. I blame the iced lattes. And WFH today.

Have a great day - especially my Mum.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment