Tuesday, July 18, 2023

The Monday back at work but with Spin

 Hi,

Busy day at work - even with me working from home. I did harvest the last of my red chillies on Sunday evening when we got home. And promptly added one to our tea. Hot, hot!

Harvested my late, really hot, chillies

Home made iced latte

Spin with Juliet was tough

Mike also worked from home - and managed to pick up a new seatbelt for the Subaru on the passenger side in his early morning jaunt.

Yay - soon we will not need passengers to sit in the back seat,

I went to Spin after work - 5.30pm session. Thirty mins of sweaty mess. Juliet went to it too. Then headed home to get Mike, ducked into New World at Miramar and then on to Kara's place for a lovely tea.

She is doing well. Rasta is as loveable as ever. We had a delicious vegetarian hotpot. And crumble for dessert. We chatted away - caught up with her news. It has been ages since we saw her last - we need to do better in that regard.

Took a peek at her PC - one was so old it was not worth doing anything to get it going. But the other one is a laptop and should drive her slightly old, but fine, screen. So we'll go back and sort that another day - when we have more time.

As it was, we got back home at 9.30 and I had to pack for my day. Ended up needing to catch the bus as we had no swipe card for work when we came back through town.

So, after a good sleep, I was on the bus. Had a great Pt session. 45kg squats. 142 kg leg press. And other leg work.

Big day at work today.

Hope you have a superb day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment