Wednesday, July 5, 2023

The Tuesday with work

 Hi,

Busy times. But I did get a bucket of iced latte at work to power me through. One highlight was lunch with the GM of Supply and a bunch of digital people that have graduated from uni this year. That was nice. I got to attend because the organiser was on leave. :-)  Lovely to hear their enthusiasm.

A lot of iced latte

Lunch with this enthusiastic bunch

Mike has a new jacket!

Mike has his new jacket to replace his ripped red one. He is difficult to spot now. Hahahah.

Rode home after work. I left a tad early (TIL) and went to bed. I was not feeling 100%. But after a pretty good sleep I was up for trailer warrant fun and games. Mike had an early meeting so he could not do it.

Trying to hitch the trailer up

At the garage for its WoF

All warranted and back on the road.

I had trouble hitching the trailer onto the tow ball on our steep street. After fluffing around bouncing on the hitch and using a lever, I gave up. Trusted the chain and the eighth turn and drove slowly to a flat part of the street up on Mairangi. Tow easily went on.

Drove to the garage. They warranted it. No problems. I paid $55 and then slowly (and terribly) backed out onto the street and drove back home. There was no way I could get the hitch off. So I tapped the Perspex out of the registration holder, got the new one in, and left the car and trailer on the street.

Then rode in. At work now.

Will ride home and hopefully Mike and I can get the trailer sorted.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment