Tuesday, July 4, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Busy day at work - although I was working from home. Started early so it was lucky I was at home and saw my meeting start. Hahah.

Cold day in Wellington. Moxley slept the day away in the skull - guess it is quiet and warm in there.

Cat skull

Spin with Myra

After work I drove to Thorndon and went to spin. Myra from work joined me. She was awesome! Legs of steel. But her bottom was a little tender. So I have to convince her to come to spin regularly so she builds up some resistance to the tenderness.

Or something.

I dropped her home to Tawa and got home to have dinner served up to me. It was late by then - maybe just after 7.30pm. So I ate and we went to bed. Slept fine - but I feel like I could do with some more sleep.

PT session with Quentin after a lovely, but cold, ride into town. Squat rack - 42.5kg 4 x 4. Hopefully I get to 50kg not too far into the future. Be good to PB in all my lifts this year.

At work. Got a lunch with recent graduates today. That should be fun - always good to hear their enthusiasm for life and work.

Might try for Spin after work today too. But it would be nice to also get home early and sleep. Hahah.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment