Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,


Mike and I worked from home together for the first time in... forever! Yes, we often work from home still - but never on the same day.

Anyway, it was nice to see Moxley grabbing her spot on his lap like we were in level 4 lockdown again. Hahah.


I don't think Moxley could drape any more than this!

I made hokey pokey biscuits

During my lunch break, I made hokey pokey biscuits. Always easy to make those. And they are pretty good.

Headed off to Spin after work. Saw a little bit of the Football Ferns friendly versus Vietnam in Napier on the TV at the gym. Looked good.

Their jerseys were special - inside the numbers were the names of previous players. I found Maureen's name. Woot!

Found her name!

Spin with no mates

Good tough Spin class. I met Juliet who just finished the 5.30 class. And Myra didn't make it - she is so busy at the moment!

Home to eat Buddha bowls with Mike. First time we had those in ages. I made roast veges at the weekend so hopefully we can eat this a few times this week.

Delicious.

First Buddha bowl in ages

Victoria brought us home sweets from her country

We tried the snack from Victoria that she brought home from her trip to the Philippines. Bit like crickets. Not horrible but not super nice so I can eat them all. This was a milk sweet - bit like a south african milk dessert I tried once.

Right. Mike is off to the airport to collect his mother. She is up for a visit. Yay!

Take care.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment