Thursday, July 13, 2023

The Wednesday with a weird routine

 Hi,


Having Quentin at 11.30am was weird. Then I rode home and worked from home in the afternoon. So it was a funny old day.


Erin made my iced latte

Selfie with Quentin

Did 70kg deads with Quentin. Felt pretty good.

She's lurking

Busy through the day - but mostly of my own making. Hahah. Mike got home and we had dumplings for tea. And potatoes. Weird.

Slept well. Up for ride into town and more PT.

Boxing with Quentin. I have not done that with him for years. Loved it. Lasted for 20 minutes before he switched to ten mins of cardio. 

Took the skin off my knuckles - even with wraps and gloves.

Obviously my hands have got soft in the intervening years. I hope I can do more of this. It is such an amazing workout.

Work iced latte for Matariki


Matariki weekend.  Spend time with your family! We're off Fri morning to Hawkes Bay and Wairoa. Hoping to see the RocketLab launch Saturday morning from Mahia. 

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment