Thursday, July 20, 2023

The Wednesday with dinner at our place

 Hi,

Headed home after a busy day at work and enjoyed my ride home. Full battery life on every device. Hahah.

Knuckle still healing

Selfie

Mike had collected his mother from the train station and bundled her onto the 14 with him. They were home when I stowed the bike in the garage and came in to greet the cats.

Celia was coming to visit - and she was not long after 1800. So we started the home made burgers and enjoyed chatting away together. Celia got a rundown of the van as she is picking it up weekend after this one for a ski weekend.

Celia had brought lots of goodies so we tucked into some of them after the burgers.

Eventually Celia noticed me yawning. Hahahah. She knows I am early to bed. Just before 2100 she took Polly away to drop her home. Such a good catch up. Celia is such a lovely person.

Then Mike and I were off to bed. Up Thursday morning to drive in for PT session.  70kg deads for me and a quick 35kg bench session before Mike gave me the car keys and I drove home.

Weekend looms for me. Iona gets here this evening so I will drive to the airport and collect her and hand the Focus over for her weekend birthday party trip to Hamilton with Helen. Then we have a volunteer day on Monday for the trapline. And football all over the place because the world cup starts today!

We are going Sunday at 1700 to SWE v SA. Then two next week after work. And another on Monday 31st.  4 games. I am stoked. And I will try and get to the quarterfinal here in Wellington too.

Woot!

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment