Wednesday, July 19, 2023

The Tuesday with spin and a ride home

 Hi,

End of sprint is always a busy day at work. Hahah. But I did get an iced latte! And we had a team lunch and ordered a black bean pattie salad bowl from Pita Pit. Wow! It was delicious. 

Work iced latte

Spin

Walked to Spin after work and did the 1 hour session at 5.30pm. Walked back to work - bumped into Abbie and Callan both walking away from work.

Got on my bike, saw all the batteries were red. Well, my main front light was not even working. But the backup was on red! And my bike battery was on one bar. So it was exciting to wonder if I'd be pushing my bike home at all.

But no. Got home easily and put all the things on to charge. Fed the cats (ok - not in that order - the cats got food before the batteries).  Made myself some tea.

Mike got home not too late after meeting Andrew and someone called David about skiing. Then off to bed.

Up for a ride in and met Mike for brekkie. Mmmmm. Mojo brekkie.

Smudge pins me Tuesday morning

Gorgeous Mojo iced latte

Celia is coming over for tea after work today. I need to get the makings for home made burgers and we will be sorted!

Have an awesome day.

Love.

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment