Tuesday, July 9, 2024

 Hi,

Ok - the perils of working from home is: no pics. Yeah, a boring day working from home when the cats avoided me because it was far warmer in other rooms of the house. So not even a chance to really take pics of them.

Busy week continues at work. And I am still enjoying the high from the weekend's fun. I did get to the garage gym yesterday and did 40kg bench - 2 reps x 5 sets. And I just tried 50kg to see how heavy it was. Just to see if I could lift it off the rack. It moved - a cm or two. Felt heavy. But let's see how I go.

Right. Time for gym with Quentin now. Tell you about it soon.

Back from gym now. Bench today. 45kg. Yeah. Well. I did 1 rep x 2 sets. Then failed on my 3rd set attempt at a rep. Did 5 eccentric reps (the one where Quentin helps you back up with the weight) and managed 3 sets of that.

Then it was into shoulder destroying territory. And wow - are my shoulders pumped right now. I walked back to work from the gym and met Mike coming in on the bus. He had got his lunch from Woolworths and brought my lunchbox from home. Yay! He also got me Lewis Road iced latte for work.

Lewis Road at work.

Mike and I want to run after work. Not really together. He will run his race and I will run mine. But after that, 6pm at Bivouac for the tramping club night he has organised.

Then ride home for me. Feed the cats. Get tea ready. And do it all again.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment