Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Wednesday with work stuff

 Hi,

Mike is stretching a lot to try and sort out his adductor muscle that is playing up. Pigeon pose is the main stretch. After he did this, he ran slowly on the treadmill for 3k and it was fine. So long as he does not reach out in a stride it seems fine. So slowly and often to get him back on track for his Forest Gump 500. (500 miles running this year).

Pigeon pose - or Snail pose as I am calling it


French Kiss iced latte

Evenings are flying by

Rode home after work and avoided any rain. It was cold - but dry. Mike was already home by then and I walked in to have tea.

We had a #busfuss in the street again. A bus got stuck at the hairpin and then other buses came down and couldn't get past it. And couldn't reverse. It was quite the pile on. 

Tow truck had to come.

And then we went to bed. I slept much better having avoided a late iced latte. Hahah.

Up for PT session in the garage gym. 50kg squats.  5 reps x 4 sets. WFH today. Will leave a tad early to collect Mike and head to the airport for my flight to Blenheim. We have Wheel Women training this Sunday in Motueka. OMG. Until I looked at my calendar I thought I was packing for a general Blenheim spring challenge training weekend. Lucky they are kinda the same. Cycling and tramping. I just took out my wetsuit. No paddle training this weekend.

Mike is off to see Toby this weekend. Awww. I want to see him too! But I am glad Mike will be there. They will have lots of fun.

Have a great weekend.

Happy July 4th to y'all.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment