Wednesday, July 3, 2024

The Tuesday with work

 Hi,

Winter is here. Like, so here it is only a high of 9C today in Wellington. Brrr.

Yesterday was cold too - but windy and rainy along with it. But it did clear up through the day. We met up with Khemry and Kyle for lunch to plan more of our Mt Hutt weekend. And Chenda was there - but with someone else! Hahah. We did say hello.


Work iced latte

And an afternoon one with Celia

And as I type this, and realise I had an iced latte late in the afternoon with Celia, I know why I was wide awake at 10pm. Hahahah.

Good to see Celia - we went to Cuckoo and enjoyed a late coffee. 

I rode home to be there in time for the TV stand man. But he never showed. Mike got home and we had leftovers for tea. He had his lunch that he had left in the fridge at home. And I had leftovers from some night this week. 

I had a bath while Mike tidied up. I know this because when I woke up and went upstairs - the kitchen was spotless. Thanks Mike!

Gave him a coffee and rode in for my PT session with Quentin. Deadlifts. 77.5kg. 3 reps x 5 sets. Boom! Was moving very easily. Not too easily as Mike said. Just - easily.

Work looms. With that high of 9C forecast. Might be a chilly ride home.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

1 comment:

  1. yeah those deadlifts were moving far too easily! Stick another plate on each side next time

    ReplyDelete