Wednesday, July 17, 2024

The post catching up on things

 Hi,


Mike and I have been so sick. We just slept on Monday and I also was in bed for most of Tuesday. Today (Wed) we are both at work (WFH though) and the flu drugs have kicked in. But still a bit under the weather.

Quick update on the weekend. I went rafting with Kara on Saturday. But due to low river conditions, they changed it to inflatable kayaks. A lot of fun. Hard work. Kara and I got stranded on many rocks and dumped out twice. One team punctured their kayak. And we didn't get back until 3.30pm. We thought we'd be back at 1pm.

Mike met us at Kara's and we got takeaways. Then home to bed. Mike was a bit sick - but he had climbed Mt Kau Kau!

Sunday saw Mike in bed. And I went out to the rugby with Maureen collecting me and Elly and taking us to Newtown to watch with WomenNZSports. Black Ferns v Aus. And the Aussies got smashed.

But when I got home, I got sick. So crazy. And Monday we both just stayed in bed sleeping. This is my worst flu in 20 years (I remember trying to look after baby Toby and just falling asleep). Terrible.

Hopefully back to normal blogging function soon.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment