Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The Tuesday with work things

 Hi,

I got home after being away for ages. And the cats were so happy to see me. Once I tidied up their mess (mainly in the kitty litter) and got water refreshed and kibble and Fancy Feast served, they decided to bury me in the furry bodies.

Yvette and I dressed the same - kinda



Smudge came for some loving

I had Smudge on my lap and Moxley on my upper chest. Too funny. Mike got home later and also doted on the cats. And they were so happy to see him too.

Off to bed after watching some You Tube. Had a good sleep. Up for bus in (I really need to get my bike sorted - the bus was crowded!) and long day at work.

Meet Up architecture meeting after work today. But I want to see the cats. So maybe I skip it. 

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment