Tuesday, September 10, 2024

The Monday back at work

 Hi,


Waaah - I took no photos yesterday. Shows you how crazy things are. Too busy to even haul my phone out of my pocket. But I did do some stuff. Really.

Our doorbell camera took a photo!
Our gardeners are contemplating our dead chili plants.
We must get more chili plants this year, likely in a lean-to greenhouse up by the garage.

Let's see...  We had a new starter at work so I was busy with him for a lot of my day. Hopefully we did not scare him off.

Mike and Callan went for a run after work. They did 5k. And I also went for a run and managed my 3k (that is what I have been doing semi regularly along the waterfront). It was howling a wee gale. I got back to work, got changed into my biking home gear (practically the same as my running gear - just different jacket and shoes) and as I rode out of the car park under work, boom! Wind and rain. Really strong wind too. Yuck.

Got home a little damp. The windows of the house got a good clean. Mike and I had a delicious salmon-on-salad tea while I made the dough for a sourdough bread. And we watched YouTube while I stretched it every half hour. Left it to rise overnight and went to bed.

The wind was huge and I really wondered about my ride into work this morning. But I got up to find a lovely still morning. Wellington. It's weather is an adventure.

Hope your day is an awesome one. My parents are in Montreal. Wow!

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment