Tuesday, September 24, 2024

The Monday with a walk into work and a walk home again

 Hi,

What a day on Monday. I walked into town after working from home in  the morning. 42 mins door to door - including buying Tailwind from the Giant bike shop. Awesome.

Smudge smudging like a boss

Distracted at work by a photo shoot

But when I got to work and was in a meeting, some photo shoot outside my window was distracting me. Looks like they got the pics they wanted.

City scape on our walk home with Barb

Mike went for a 5k run at lunch with Callan. Then a 5k run with Janine after work. Then he also tagged along with me and Barb on our walk home up through Te Ahumairangi hill. Barb walks like a machine up steep hills. I did manage to mostly keep up. Mike was exhausted by the time we got home after 6.5k of pretty steep hills. Hahah.

They are both on the skyline

Sunset colours

Gloaming over the city

Had a late tea. Off to bed. Up early for my ride in. PT session with Quentin. 50kg squats 4 reps x 4 sets. Then 40kg bench. 3 reps x 4 sets. And accessories. Tricep work.

WoW is almost here

Bench gains!

Lewis Road iced latte

Quiet day for me - exercise-wise. Just a ride home. Might ask Quentin for light work outs ahead of the race this weekend.

Take care of yourselves.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment