Wednesday, September 11, 2024

The Tuesday with not much besides work

 Hi,

I really need more cat content or the faithful blog readers that only come for those pics will leave in droves. 

I want you all to know that our cats are just as cute as ever. 

Tuesday was busy at work. So instead of a run after work I just rode home. Fed the cats. Baked my rye sourdough. Which might be loaf #7.

French Kiss cart iced latte

Rye sourdough

Looks good from all angles - hahahahah

Mike got home after his SnowLovers meeting. And he had some fellow from Finland turn up that used to work for National Geographic. So he came home with lots of awesome work stories from this guy. Wow.

We watched some YouTube while bread baked, then cooled and my new dough was stretched. But then into bed. And I have to say, I slept so well.

Work iced latte on Wed morning

Mike was up for the Wed morning PT session with Quentin. And I hung out the wash and rode into work.

Today is also busy at work. But home to finish packing for the race weekend at Mt Hutt. And bake the next loaf.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment