Friday, July 31, 2009

Good morning on Fri, Jul 31

Hi,

No more days left in July. Bye bye July. And hello August 1st. Tomorrow is my wee sister Karen's birthday. Happy birthday wee girl.

Mike is still quite sick with his dizzy virus - but better than yesterday. Or so he says. He really only seems fine when he has his eyes shut.

We are packed and almost ready to go. Benjamin is packed and almost ready to go. Vivienne and John must have already packed because I think they are gone. Mike will collect wee Toby from school and if he is well enough he will also collect Benjamin. Otherwise we'll drive over at about 1700 and collect him and head off.

It is quite windy here this morning but not too bad a day. I drove in by myself with my and Mike's skis. I have to take them in to get the bindings fitted to the boots. I have new boots and new skis (I got the skis last year but haven't used them yet - and I got the boots yesterday).

It must be time for a cup of tea. I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment