Friday, July 17, 2009

Good morning on Friday, Jul 17

Hi,

What a busy few days. Wednesday evening started in fine form. The bus I caught broke down two minutes after I got on it in the middle of Willis St in peak hour traffic. The chaos we caused can be measured by the fact that the next 14 bus behind us (should be about 10 mins behind at that time of night) took 30 minutes to crawl through the snarl we built. So it was a long commute home.

Then I was off to tramping club to sign Mike up for tramps in the snow! I failed. They were full. But I did get to watch a video of two people climbing Mt Kiliminjaro.

Thursday I was up at normal time to get ready to collect Toby and Ron from the airport. We got home and had breakfast and then Toby and I set off to get his fish for his welcome home present. But the man at the shop said no. So we went to visit the Tabors for a while.

Back home for lunch and a relaxing afternoon before collecting Gracie and Ashwin from Skids to play with Toby at our place. Toby was quite the gentleman opening the doors for Gracie and saying "Ladies first". They all enjoyed themselves and I cooked up spag bol and they ate well. it was nice to see Jules and Gareth briefly too.

Then I got ready for table tennis and headed out before Mike got home. I had a good game with a few people! Then home reasonably early to chat to Mike.

Saturday we're off to get the fish nice and early. Then maybe the fair in Petone. Toby would like to go swimming too - so maybe H2oXtreme in Upper Hutt?

Anyhow - have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment