Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Jul 23

Hi,

What a wild and woolly morning - it was easy to convince myself to take the bus but I do feel guilty for it.

Mike got home at 2am last night - needless to say I was well asleep when he came to bed and responded with grunts. He told me all about the movie he went to with Kara. Sounded boring but my memory may be failing me as I was comatose at the time.

Toby enjoyed his tennis lesson by his account. He has homework - he has to bounce the tennis ball on his racquet 30 times. He is happy because William L is in his class. So there are 4 of them - him, Toby (from his class), Charlie and William.

Toby also went rather better at karate compared to the last time he did it before school holidays. A bit more concentration this time around. Thank goodness.

Mum and Dad sorted dinner for me and Toby too. When we got back from karate we all ate yummy family pie, mashed potatoes and broccoli. It was great!

Mum and I have table tennis tonight. And Mike has to pack for the snowcraft weekend.

Ok. Better get stuck into my workload for the day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment