Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Jul 7

Hi,

A lovely evening. I made sausage casserole for the first time in ages and Toby declared he would eat his and anyone else's that didn't finish theirs. So it was quite a hit. Toby has an 8pm school holiday sleeping time so we seemed to be up quite late. I guess by the time we read and he reads in bed after that it is quite late.

Mike's mother had fun looking after Toby I think. He also seemed very happy. He's off to Challenge Day at Skids today - I think they get to play board games and do puzzles. Mum and Dad will collect him at 1.30pm for the school dentist. Ron would like them to ask the dentist if Toby can have an x-ray to check for decay between his teeth (and if we can get the x-rays and take them to Dunedin to show his Dad) and development is proceeding fine (mainly because Toby lost three bottom teeth but only two have come back - but I think one coming in pushed out two because it was a bit crooked).

I may go out to the quiz with Lesley tonight - or not. Toby said I could only go if I bribe him.

So, busy day ahead. Toby's last full day with us and then he's off tomorrow morning to Dunedin for a week.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment