Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Jul 15

Hi,

It is a wee bit rainy here today but a lot warmer. Mum and I went to the quiz night with Lesley and Wally last night and we won! We did have 10 people at our table and half of them high school teachers! Mum is hooked and wants to do them all the time.

Mike is having fun up in Auckland prancing around his hotel room - so he tells me. But he must be busy as I haven't heard much from him all day.

Tonight I have to head to tramping club to book Mike into tramps involving snow! Yikes!

Then tomorrow morning I collect wee Toby and Grandad from the airport and have the day with Toby.

That's about it really. I am playing squash for the first time in ages today with a work colleague.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment