Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good morning on Tues, July 28

Hi,

It is nearly my sisters' birthday - very exciting. I'll be thinking of them tomorrow and I hope they have a wonderful day.

Mike has some weird dizzy thing happening - and no - we don't think it is related to the blow he took to the head on Sunday when he trashed his helmet. I had it at the start of May and it is a very odd feeling. He described it as feeling car sick while sitting at his desk.

Last night we had Kea night and Aidan had collected Toby nice and early so Josh and I dropped Mike off at home to recover and headed out to the Scout Hall. I think activities need to be kept way simpler than making papier mache anything! We went over time and it affected our evening so I imagine it also affected others. Sorry. But it was fun - I enjoyed making the volcano. Let's see if they survive the week intact.

I was supposed to attend the Wadestown Tennis Club revival night but forgot. However, the evening improved by trying to organise the Rail Trail in Otago for next Easter. Wally and Lesley rang so we chatted for a while trying to sort out a few details.

Tonight at 1700 is our parent/teacher interview with Miss Croft. I have Toby's report so we can have a good 15 minute discussion with her.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment