Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Jul 30

Hi,

Not a bad wee ride in this morning. I think the wind was behind me at one stage as I flew down a hill and had to fight to make the corner - that's never happened before! The roads were almost dry - just a bit of dew I think.

Last night Mum made dinner for me and Toby while we were at karate and then we rang Shona and Sharon for their birthday. What a nice time we had talking to them. Toby got to speak to Jamie and he was so chuffed at that - his wee face lit up. Poor Dad had to go into work last night on his day off to help with moving stuff around. It's a shame for him (but I think he secretly likes doing that!).

Mike and Toby booked into the lodge for a ski weekend at the start of this week. And this morning I found out that Benjamin and I have also got in. So the four of us will leave Friday evening for some skiing fun! Hooray! I need to pack tonight before table tennis!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment