Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Jul 22

Hi,

What a wonderful morning - not too cold (if a little windy) and dry roads for the ride in. How pleasant.

It is Toby's first day of tennis lessons today. I hope he likes it as I'd like to start playing with him at the weekends. His school has two courts and they are reviving the old community tennis club that used to exist many years ago there. There is a meeting about it next week so we'll toddle along. I think we pay for Toby's membership and then a bit extra for a key so we can use the facilities (looks like a shed!) next to the court.

It is also karate day so I head off early on my bike. Ma and Da will pop over and collect wee Toby to get him ready. Ma will get tea ready for the 4 of us.

Mike has tramping club and a movie with Kara after that. So he'll stay in town.

Ron got back to Dunedin without any worries. Mike rang home last night to chat to them. It was very pleasant having them both here over the school holidays. Our patio looks great - thanks to Mike's mother.

That's about it. Have a marvellous day. I need Weetbix and a cup of tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment