Friday, July 10, 2009

Good morning on Friday - hooray - Jul 10

Hi there,

It is a lovely morning here in Wellington - no wind, light cloud and a little hint of frost. Mike is packed and ready to head off to the train station at 1700 to meet the tramping club and learn all about snowcraft. He looks very manly with his ice axe on the back of his pack.

Last night our release was cancelled due to a comms problem (no outage notifications sent out) but we were invited out by a work colleague as it was her birthday. So we went out and hurtled back to the office so Mike could finish his release and then hurtled home on the bus. From there we went to table tennis and Mike enjoyed it. I think it may be the first time he has played. He played me first, then Mum, the Kevin (the organiser), then Andrew. I had my usual night where all these good players humour me by hitting the ball back to me so I can practise lots. Suits me.

Dad had yesterday off from work with a chesty cough. Perhaps one more day off will make him heaps better? I'll head home tonight and drive over for dinner. Maybe around 6-ish.

My plans for a weekend to myself? Sleep in tomorrow. Eat fresh baked bread while I read my book. Start painting preparations - I have lots to undercoat and maybe even start some top coats if I get my act together. Mum and I were supposed to go out to a day spa on Sunday but I am unsure if that is happening or not. We shall see.

So, there you go. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment