Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Monday with nothing... Nothing but work, that is

Hi,

Turns out I had a mammoth amount of work to get through and didn't finish until 1930.  By this time, Mike had decided I needed collecting from work and driven home.  Isn't he nice to me?  Ate dinner and wandered down to bed.

It is Toby's last week of term 2 now and he has a project due in this week on money.  Heheheh.  He seems to be getting there with it.

Sally let us know that our friends are moving to Auckland.  So Toby won't have Jack around as a friend for much longer.  Bit of a blow.  What is it with Auckland pulling all our friends up there?  We're just getting loads more reasons to holiday up there.  I see lazy summer holidays being whiled away in the far north for years to come.

Busy at work again today.  And tomorrow.  In fact, I am looking forward to our ski week (9-13 July) as a good break!

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment