Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Every third Wednesday it is my turn to collect Toby and Alex at 4pm from the bus stop and take them home.  I rode up to the Wadestown library and got to the car minutes before their bus arrived.  Perfect timing.  Took them home and started dinner.  I even attached Mike's headlight to his bike.  It has only been lying around for a year waiting for him to attach it.  I saw it, I saw Mike's bike and so I put it on.  I love having hours of extra time in the day to get things done.

We had a nice tea (Alex ate with us) and then I took Toby to karate.  I sat reading while he sparred with various partners.  Then home to bed because by the stage even my layers of clothing had started to let the cold seep in.  The only thing for it was pyjamas and the electric blanket.

Mike got home from tramping club meetings and also hit the bed.  We slept well (well, we did - Toby did another sneak - he says he isn't sleeping well).

I got soaked riding in this morning.  It is raining quite hard and my bike gear it wet and strung out over my desk below me futilely hoping to dry out before I need to pull it all back on in 8 hours time.  Nice.  Squelchy.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment