Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together last night - in the rain.  But surprisingly it stayed pretty light drizzle all the way home and we weren't soaked.  Got tea on (Toby's favourite - chicken schnitzels) and relaxed.  My goodness, that is about it really.  I love Monday evenings with nothing on. 

Tonight is Cubs night and we have a Karori history session run by the Karori Historical Society.  Should be interesting.  And I should know nothing at all about Karori and get zero on the quiz...

The ride in was a bit damp this morning - but not too bad.  Some car had dripped oil out of their sump on every bend down the hill so I was like a granny coming down.  Mike was oblivious and sped ahead of me.  He has my old mudguard on his bike and is very happy in the wet now.  Seeing makes things a lot easier.

Strange dreams last night involving old friends (Craig and Carolin) camping with us somewhere and then another dream with Karen exploring a massive double highrise apartment building complex in Abu Dhabi.  The 200 storey building was connected at the top by a light rail system.  Hahahah.  Karen, you're funny!  We were trying to get in to see some friend of yours that apparently lived there and you were good at blagging your way in.

Have a marvellous day.  I need tea.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment