Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Wednesday with no karate

Hi,


It's a happy birthday to my mother today! Hooray! I hope she has a wonderful day. It is lovely in Wellington - so far. Hahahah. They promise a midday change to a southerly with a chance of rain. But for now, my ride down the hill was lovely this morning. Bit of a strong wind from the north - but dry and not too cold.

I rode home last night a little late. Where are these days that are getting longer? It was dark enough for me. But a nice ride. And I found the boys at home relaxing - they were both too tired for karate. Had something to eat and chatted with Mike on the couch before he went off to tramping club.

When he got home, we watched television and apparently I fell asleep draped all over Mike. He has no idea how much I saw of the programee we were watching. Actually I have no idea myself. I thought I saw quite a bit. But it is all quite hazy.

Have a wonderful day - especially Mum!
Love,
Angela







No comments:

Post a Comment